§ 1. Basic PROVISIONS
1. These Phrases (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms“) refer to a Charity Event beneath the name “#DisplateForTrees” in relation to Earth Working day (hereinafter referred to as the “Charity Party“).
2. The Charity Party is structured by GWD Idea sp. z o.o. with its registered business in Warsaw 02-017, Aleje Jerozolimskie 123A, entered into the Sign-up of Entrepreneurs of the Nationwide Courtroom Sign up saved by the District Court for the Cash Metropolis of Warsaw, XII Industrial Division of the Countrywide Court docket Sign-up under entry No. 0000451277, NIP (Tax Identification Number) 9512364589 (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer“).
3. The beneficiary of the Charity Function is Trees for the Upcoming, Inc., with its registered seat at the address: 1400 Spring Avenue, Suite 500, Silver Spring, Maryland 20910, United States of America, EIN: 52-1644869 (hereinafter referred to as the “Beneficiary“).
4. The Participant of the Charity Occasion is each and every proprietor of an account on the social community Twitter or Instagram, who all through the period of the Charity Party, i.e., from April 1, 2022, 00:00 CEST right up until April 30, 2022, 23:59 CEST will write-up a picture of their drawing of tree(s) on the framed region of the cardboard presented by Organizer with shipping of ordered Displate poster(s) and will insert #DisplateForTrees to this photo, as defined in § 2. issue 2 of the Terms (hereinafter referred to as the “Participant“).
§ 2. CHARITY Occasion
2. The Charity Party will commence on April 1, 2022, at 00:00 CEST, and will end on April 30, 2022, at 23:59 CEST. To participate in the Charity Celebration, the Participant shall fulfill the next prerequisites jointly:
1) put up a image of their drawing of tree(s) on the framed spot of the cardboard furnished by the Organizer with shipping of ordered Displate poster(s) on the Participant’s Twitter or Instagram account and
2) incorporate #DisplateForTrees to this image (hereinafter referred to as the “Picture“).
No Images will be counted following this time.
3. The Photo will be counted in the Charity Event if it is of higher high-quality the drawing is manufactured inside of the cardboard frame and can be simply regarded. No vulgar or unethical Image will be counted in the Charity Occasion.
4. The Organizer is entitled to share Photographs on their Twitter account (https://twitter.com/displate) and their Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/displate/) as very well as to share the Participant’s nickname.
5. Only 1 Image will be counted in the Charity Celebration of a single Participant’s account on Twitter or Instagram.
6. For one Photo made during the time period of the Charity Party in accordance with these Terms, the Organizer will pay to the Beneficiary a donation equal to the price of planting 5 trees. Total Organizer’s donation from the pictures will not exceed the price of planting 100,000 trees.
7. Donations will only be legitimate when the Image has been posted during the interval of the Charity Celebration in accordance with these Terms.
8. The Organizer will compute the variety of Photographs created in accordance with these Terms.
9. The Organizer will inform about the results of the Charity Occasion via its Twitter and Instagram account (https://twitter.com/displate) & (https://www.instagram.com/displate/) at the latest within 14 days following the conclude of the Charity Event.
§ 3. PARTICIPANTS’ Legal rights AND OBLIGATIONS
1. Members are obliged to comply with these Conditions of Charity Party and with Twitter and Instagram principles and procedures.
2. By taking part in Charity Function, the Participant agrees to these Phrases.
3. The right to participate in the Charity Party is granted only to those people Individuals who fulfill all the ailments of participation specified in these Conditions.
4. Participants are obliged to use their actual particular accounts to write-up the Image. No Pics posted from phony accounts or by a bot will be counted. The Organizer has the appropriate to validate the authenticity of the Participant’s account.
5. Participation in the Charity Occasion is voluntary and free of demand.
6. The Organizer has the right to repost the Participant’s nickname and verify the authenticity of the Participant’s account, and as such own data may perhaps be processed. Be sure to refer to the Privateness Policy on https://displate.com/about-privateness to master about the basic safety of particular information and your legal rights relating to the processing of your personalized info.
7. Organizer has appointed DPO who can be contacted by e mail deal with located in Privacy Coverage. The Details Protection Officer may possibly be contacted for issues relevant to own data processing and any involved rights you may well have in relation thereto. Talked about facts will be processed by the Organizer (the facts controller) as processing is important for the functions of the legit passions pursued by the controller to ascertain, investigate or defend likely claims and for advertising and marketing purposes involving sharing selected posts. Data will be stored for the period required to realize the established out purposes. You have the right to accessibility your information and issue to the legislation: the appropriate to rectify, delete, limit processing, the suitable to transfer info, the proper to item, and the proper to withdraw consent at any time. You have the appropriate to lodge a grievance to the supervisory authority accountable for the safety of personal facts in the Member State of your typical home, function, or any alleged violation.
8. Individuals present individual data voluntarily. Having said that, absence of thereof could make it difficult to be part of the Charity Celebration.
§ 4. Issues
1. Any issues pertaining to the Charity Party technique should really be reported to the Organizer at the electronic mail tackle: [email protected]
2. The Organizer shall investigate problems in just 14 enterprise times of the receipt of the complaint.
§ 5. Ultimate PROVISIONS
1. The Organizer reserves the right to alter the provisions of these Terms at any time. The Organizer shall immediately tell the Participants about every adjust to these Conditions by publishing relevant info on https://displate.com/web site.
2. The info about Charity Celebration contained in any information and facts and marketing resources, in unique on Organizer’s blog (https://displate.com/web site), has only auxiliary character the scope of legal rights and obligations of the Participant and Organizer is set out in these Phrases.
3. The Organizer is not liable for cancellation, alterations of deadlines, or transform of ailments of the Charity Party as a final result of unpredictable circumstances or situations beyond its command.
4. These Conditions and the Charity Function are governed by Polish legislation.
5. Any disputes that could come up concerning the Organizer and the Contributors connected with the Charity Celebration shall be fixed as significantly as achievable in excellent faith by negotiations. In scenario the arrangement is not reached by negotiations, a dispute shall be fixed by a widespread court qualified for the registered office of the Organizer.
6. These Phrases enter into drive on the day of their publication.
7. These Conditions will be accessible on the Organizer’s site (https://displate.com/blog site).